Once you have established you want to create a digital store, make the store as useful as possible there should be details of all your assets and accounts, however what you deem necessary and safe to put into your store and should be discussed with the loved ones you entrust to look after you when ill or if you die.
Beware of the risks involved with this, it does require trust from both parties.
Use the list below or go straight to our template.
Things that should be included are the provider and account or member number (for additional safety you do not need to give passwords or access)
- Bank/savings accounts
- Utility providers
- Bills and subscriptions (netflix, spotify)
- Mortgage provider
- Council tax and parking details
- What social accounts you have
- What you want done with them if you are no longer alive (archived or deleted)
- Names of those who you have delegated to have access to your accounts.
- Access to your phone for your contacts or your photos
- Access to email accounts for contact information or further information on assets and social media.
- Access to computer for documents and photos
- Online storage accounts eg google photos or drop box.